The Women’s Medical Center is currently seeking an experienced OB/GYN Sonographer to join our team. Located in the heart of Gretna, we have been committed to servicing patients in the Greater New Orleans area for over 30 years. We are committed to excellence in diagnostic imaging and outstanding patient care.
- To accurately and efficiently produce high quality diagnostic images according to radiology practice standards; recording all information for physician interpretation.
- Identify normal and abnormal anatomic and physiologic sonographic finding, documenting a summary of the results to the physician, notifying the physician or medical personnel for urgent problems.
- Demonstrate effective communication skills with patients and all members of the healthcare team.
- Provide professional and compassionate patient care.
- Team player that embodies great work ethic.
- ARDMS registered required.
- OB/GYN and Breast registries preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of sonography required, 5 years preferred.
- Full-time, Part-time
- From $35.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Free parking
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- No travel
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- BLS Certification (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- In person